Do you want to shed pounds by exercising the right way?
Learn how much exercise you need to melt off those calories you feasted on last night.
- Make sure you maintain a calorie deficit by burning more calories than you consume. Remember this: you lose weight by maintaining a calorie deficit, which means that you need to know your calorie intake.
- Pulse monitoring will help you get through your workout routine. If your goal is slimming fast, you’ll want to do more cardio.
- Keep track of fluctuations in your weight using the app and watch those extra pounds disappear!
An easy way to lose extra weight is by taking control of what you eat.
Manual calorie count and food diaries are history — now all you need is to wear our smart band!
Slim down the right way!
- We often don’t realize the sheer number of extra calories we get from eating seemingly innocent snacks and regular meals. Keep track of each calorie you consume.
- Compare that with the number of calories you burn during the day.
- Keep an eye on fluctuations in your weight.
- Make sure to stay hydrated. Thirst comes in the guise of hunger, while dehydration slows down your metabolism!
Please note that HEALBE GoBe is not responsible for any content that purports to give medical advice or advice regarding fitness training, exercise, or diet. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and prior to starting a diet or physical fitness program.