Date last modified: May 28, 2014
This Policy is subject to the provisions our Terms of Service, which are incorporated by reference. To see the Terms of Service click here.
Personal Information That We Collect
Your Healbe Products work in conjunction with a user account on Healbe.com and the Healbe mobile application (a “User Account”). You can alter and correct any personal information created within the Product and Service by logging into your User Account. We collect the following types of Personal information through your use of the Healbe Products and your User Account:
Information that you Provide:
• When you sign up for a Healbe User Account, you are required to provide an email address and to create an account password (collectively the “Registration Information”).
• You can add additional personal details to your User Account, such as height, weight, gender, age, and address.
• When you elect to share data from your Healbe User Account with others, we collect the information you provide about those individuals such as their name and email address.
Information that we Automatically Collect:
• When your Healbe Product is synched with your User Account, we collect information relating to your calorie intake, calories burned, heart rate, stress level, hydration levels, heart rate, pressure, and sleep status (the “Physical Information”), which is transmitted wirelessly from your Healbe Product to your User Account.
• We collect industry standard log data about the browser and operating system you are using, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, your IP address at the time of account creation and keep a log of the pages that you visit on the Services in association with your IP address. We also collect the IP address associated with the device running the Healbe mobile application.
• We collect location data provided by your mobile device. You must first enable location services when you download the Healbe mobile application or an updated version of the application. You can then turn location on and off within the application to activate optional features. You can opt-out of location services at any time.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Healbe currently uses your personal information to:
• Provide you with the Service;
• Aggregate and generate reports using the Physical Information and any other information you’ve added to your User Account;
• Analyze Site usage and improve the Service;
• Deliver to you any administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Healbe Products and Service;
• Provide you with updates regarding Healbe Products and Services;
• Perform internal market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and to detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
• Enforce the Healbe Terms of Service.
In the event that Healbe intends to use your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this Policy, we will first notify you by e-mail at the address on file with us and/or post a notice of the changes on our Site.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Healbe may also share your personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, customer data management, customer research and the like. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Healbe does business.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users or if we are required to do so by any applicable law, rule, regulation, subpoena or other legal process. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Cookies and Other Technology
The Healbe Site and Service may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. These technologies tell us which parts of our website you have visited, limit the number of times you see a Healbe offer, or help us better determine which Healbe offers you may like to see or to alert you to software compatibility issues. They are also used to analyze and improve our Service’s design and functionality.
If you choose to delete cookies from your device or block them from being stored on your device, please note that the full functionality of the Service may not be available to you.
“Web beacons” are images embedded in a Web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing Site usage and activity. Healbe, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, may use Web beacons to help us analyze Site usage and improve the Service.
We use search and display advertising so you can find opportunities to purchase Healbe Products and retargeting cookies to present you with Healbe advertising on other sites based on your interaction on our website. We believe that consumers should exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information, which is why we disclose the cookies used on our website and provide links to opt-out of those collection practices. Although we would like to honor those browsers that are set with a Do Not Track signal, at the present time we are unable to honor those signals. Cookies and other technologies we use may include the following:
• ApNexus — The ApNexus Cookies page provides information about their cookie and gives you the option to opt out-of this program.
• DetaXu — The DetaXu Data Collection for our Platform page explains their privacy practices and gives you the option to opt-out of this program.
Third Party Products or Services Offered Through the Healbe Site
Third parties offering products or services will not be given your personal information without your explicit permission.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifying information, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Your Right to Delete Your Data
If you would like to cancel your Healbe User Account you may do so by emailing our customer support at moc.eblaeh@ebog. When you request cancellation of your account, your personally identifiable information will be deleted, including but not limited to your email address, name, photo(s), and links to social and partner sites. Archival copies of your account information that exist within our back-up system will be deleted in accordance with our normal back-up expiration schedule. Following cancellation or termination of your account, Healbe may continue to utilize de-identified and anonymized historical data associated with your use of the Healbe Products.
Email Communications From Us
We may provide our registered customers with periodic summaries of their User Account data and email alerts. We also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting Healbe or third-party goods or services.
Healbe subscribers have the ability to opt-out of receiving our summaries and promotional emails and to terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions provided in such emails.
Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts.
We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your data and to protect Healbe accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
When you register for the Service, Healbe requires a password from you for your privacy and security. This password is stored in an encrypted fashion on our systems.
It is important to understand that these precautions apply only to our Site and systems. We exercise no control over how your information is stored, maintained or displayed by third parties or on third-party sites.
Updates to this Policy
We may update this Policy periodically. Changes take effect immediately upon posting.
Show Us Your GoBe Contest Policy
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to us at moc.eblaeh@ebog.