Do you want to shed pounds by exercising the right way?
Learn how much exercise you need to melt off those calories you feasted on last night.
- Make sure you maintain a calorie deficit by burning more calories than you consume. Remember this: you lose weight by maintaining a calorie deficit, which means that you need to know your calorie intake.
- Pulse monitoring will help you get through your workout routine. If your goal is slimming fast, you’ll want to do more cardio.
- Keep track of fluctuations in your weight using the app and watch those extra pounds disappear!
Manual calorie count and food diaries are history — now all you need is to wear our smart band!
Slim down the right way!
- We often don’t realize the sheer number of extra calories we get from eating seemingly innocent snacks and regular meals. Keep track of each calorie you consume.
- Compare that with the number of calories you burn during the day.
- Keep an eye on fluctuations in your weight.
- Make sure to stay hydrated. Thirst comes in the guise of hunger, while dehydration slows down your metabolism!