A merry heart doeth good like a medicine…
No doubt, The heart is one of the most crucial organs in our body. It provides us with oxygen and nutrients, while also removing metabolic wastes.
Cardiovascular system can be assessed upon two factors:
- Heart rate
- Arterial blood pressure
Since the heart is basically a pump that beats as it moves blood through the circulatory system, one of the major factors that indicates it’s working properly (along with the general well-being of a person) is the heart rate, or the number of heartbeats per minute (bpm).
To make sure your heart functions the best it can over the next several years, you should take the following six steps:
- Eat healthier.We are talking about a low-fat, high-fiber diet that includes whole grains, some fruit, and lots of vegetables. Nuts like almonds and walnuts and some dried fruits like apricots are great too. Ditch the sugar and saturated fat and lower your salt intake. And remember! Everything’s good in moderation!
2) Drink less alcohol (yeah, bummer, we know) and quit smoking. Alcohol is very rich in calories. You may, however, allow yourself a glass or two of red wine: it contains catechins and reservatrol (natural substances which improve “good” HDL cholesterol).
3) Get active! Seriously, do some exercise (running, swimming, walking) every day. Doing 30 minutes of activity 5 days a week will significantly lower your risk of heart disease. Fit it in where you can.
4) Manage your weight: Overweight leads to the higher risk of coronary heart disease.
5) Regularly check your heart rate. There is a wide variety of ways — both stationary and mobile, manual and electronic — to do so. The HEALBE GoBe Smart Band worn on your wrist monitors your heart rate while you are asleep, at rest, or doing some physical activity — no uncomfortable around-the-chest straps required. Moreover, GoBe registers any disturbances in your heart rate while you’re sleeping and reports those to you through our HEALBE App.
6) Regularlycheck your blood pressure. Both systolic and diastolic blood pressures are not static and undergo natural variations from one heartbeat to another as well as throughout the day. HEALBE GoBe can show your blood pressure at rest, which is measured through the physical activity index and heart rate. All you need is just to press a button to check it out.
These people have already achieved their goals.
В раздел Join the #communityDigestion Lessons Learned by a Celebrities’ Yoga Instructor 50 Pounds off in 15 Months 30 Pounds Off and 2 Triathlons Finished
Smart band uses a unique FLOW technology to track your calorie intake, body hydration, sleep and stress level as well as pulse, steps, and distance. Order yours today!
• Free shipping
• 30-days money back warranty
• 1 year guarantee
Please note that HEALBE GoBe is not responsible for any content that purports to give medical advice or advice regarding fitness training, exercise, or diet. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and prior to starting a diet or physical fitness program.